Sunday, January 30, 2005

The missing links

To those of you who have taken the time to respond to my sinus-related questions, I offer my sincere thanks. (I have not actually gone to the doctor yet, however.)

To those of you (and we both know who you are) who have given my new blog only a cursory glance, may I suggest that you read a little more carefully? I have taken great pains and huge blocks of time out of my day to encode a number of useful links within my posts, because I thought that you would find these resources interesting, if not helpful. As of yet, I haven't received any comments about them. So, when you have time, please go through each post and explore the link that may be included there. The longer you wait, the more time it will take for you to do this later, as I plan on including at least one link in nearly every post I make from this day forward (and I've already retro-linked several of my previous blog entries).

Oh yes, here is one more site that I strongly suggest you visit for your own good, and I believe you won't be disappointed. Just click on the following purple link.
It's that easy!


PS: BTW, I'm an INFP!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kurt said...

What's a "link"?

11:48 AM  
Blogger Lisa H. said...

It has been suggested that I include more 'culturally relevant' links (as if Madonna isn't c.r.!!!)

I don't want to get into a habit of kow-towing to other blogger's whims, but just this once, I suppose it would be worth it. Anything for my fans.

I'm not like other boys

11:55 AM  
Blogger Lisa H. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Lisa H. said...

Huh?

Did you click on the LINK? (It's the purple text).

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home