Sunday, December 11, 2005

Worst lines ever (many of which worked); or, Can’t a man roger for sixpence? *



So, what are you doing in the library?
Seriously, I’ve never done this before.
This is Bacardi and coke.
I really want to take things slowly this time.
There's a condom in my pocket.
You seem like you want to make love to me.
Well, you hardly seem shy to me...
I have a feeling that your coming into my life is the best thing that's happened to me for a long, long time.
In the dream, we had sex.
Want to come back to my apartment and watch a Joseph Campbell video?
What’s the matter, don’t you want to have an orgasm?
I want to do you.
My second wife had an affair with my best friend.
Do you want to see my kit?
This is an excellent paper - it’s obvious you worked very hard on it.
I made the punch with Everclear. Try it!
If a bunch of us were in a plane crash in the mountains and were starving, you’d be the one we’d eat first.
God, you’re beautiful.
It's the champagne of beers.
My father’s cousin is Richard Dreyfuss.


*James Boswell

3 Comments:

Blogger Kurt said...

But you do seem like you want to make love to me.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Karima said...

my worst pickup line ever "you should have kids. you have great genes." let me know if that one ends up working on you next week.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Frankkumon said...

I recall offering you threepence.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home