Friday, February 04, 2005

In other news



Still no news from Dr. "Z", but in other news, my mother finally visited my blog AND posted a comment! (cf. "Is it a tumor?") She always said I was relentless, and as you will see, it finally paid off. At last, emotional validation. And in the end, isn't that all anyone really wants?

For those of you who are enjoying the delicious romantic tenterhooks (see yesterday's post), I will add an update re: the date ensuite.

We mourn the passing of Ossie Davis.


PS: It was subtly requested of me that for the sake of privacy I remove the picture formerly posted here, and replace it with a less "personal" image.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kurt said...

Love the pic. Your mom, as I've said before, is adorable. You two have a wonderful antagonize/overreact relationship that is both touching and disturbing. Keep it up!

Did you know that sarcasm is harmful to children's brain development? Oops!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Since yesterday, your mom got less cute, but more iconic and therefore more universal. I can relate to her more now.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home