Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Yeah, I know ...

I took a page out of Kurt's book.
I'll write something more interesting as soon as I find out who really "knows" me (i.e., who really cares), and thus if it's even worth writing just to please you all.

It's me, again.



    UPDATE

Dear friends, family, ex-lovers, and Owl:

I apologize for the numerous typos and cut-off sentences in my quiz. I take most responsibility for the typos - the remainder goes to Lunestaâ„¢. I blame the site for all formatting issues.
Here are some (not all) corrections:

1984 vacation:
"...the NYC fantasy was David Letterman"
Date:
"Dinner and a movie on a Saturday night, followed by a walk through the city"
"Walking across the bridge to Chinatown for dinner, but not walking back"

Also, How well you know Lisa should now be evaluated on a curve, as the "correct" answer on "what would Lisa most like to hear at this moment?" was, believe it or not, wrong.

Now, go back to whatever you were doing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa H. said...

Kurt cheated.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home