Thursday, February 17, 2005

Year of the Blog

As some of you may be aware, this new Lunar Year is the Year of the Cock - and this is also the year that ushered in my new blog!

(Note that I was also born in the Year of the Cock. Coincidence? No.)

Needless to say, I have overblown hopes for the Year of the Cock. All bets are on that, in addition to the incredible success of my blog, the YoC will feature:

*A fantastic job that leads to financial solvency and powerful feelings of self-worth
*The completion of my doctoral dissertation (with honors) on necrophilia in 18th century english poetry
*Losing the beer belly
*A new X-box, or an opportunity to sue Microsoft Corp. for property damage
*Laser hair removal (c'mon, NY Lotto!)
*True love
*A major cast shake-up on The O.C.
*A strange encounter with Vin Diesel



1 Comments:

Blogger Kurt said...

Hey - I sent you that pic of my tattoo in confidence!

Good luck to you and 99.9% of the population on fulfilling that first goal.

An extensive DVD libary is often as satisfying as true love.

The beer belly is cute.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home