Thursday, February 10, 2005

Cheesecake

Tonight we saw a colleague off to his new post as an engineer in the Army Medical Corps. To celebrate, we went to The Cheesecake Factory in White Plains. I tend to eschew any dining establishment with the word "factory" in its name, but the cheesecake was actually pretty ok. In lieu of a recipe today, I've included a link to their corporate website.

I am finally seeing my (physician) doctor tomorrow about the recurring dry cough, ever-present weakness, and chronic sciatica. In addition, I have been working to quell what some might consider a stubborn streak of amorality in my nature (as evidenced by some earlier posts), but so far fervent prayer and/or additional doses of Ambien have not helped, nor has masturbation (mostly because I fall asleep first). Rest assured, I will keep everyone abreast of my developments.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kurt said...

Lisa,
1. You now have the award for best link in the history of the internets. I'm glad you and I have this little secret. Oops, a kitty just died!

2. I've never found anything amoral about you. You are always God-driven, and I shit you not. Remember, a rabbi is not a rabbi whose congregation does not want to run him out of town.

3. I give good html.

Love,
k

1:21 AM  
Blogger laura r. said...

i heart cheesecake.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home