Monday, February 07, 2005

Tabula Rasa/rijsttafel

Some of you may have noticed recent changes to previous posts.
I made these tough editorial choices because:

* People say I have "boundary issues."

* I have begun to worry excessively that someone I don't know (or do know) will Google me and read my blog without my knowledge or expressed permission, even though this is technically impossible (I know because I have already Googled myself at least 25 times today!).

* I have "inappropriate" confessional impulses, according to my psychoanalyst, the eminent Dr. Seth Aronson.

* If anyone I wrote about read what I wrote about him, I would be unable to defend myself against charges of slander or invasion of privacy. I am no Ann Coulter!

* There is something ethically ambigious about this whole blogging thing, no matter what Kurt says.



From now on, this blog will be dedicated to publishing easy-to-make, nutritious, and delicious recipes from around the world (click on title for more).

5 Comments:

Blogger Kurt said...

First Jennifuzz, now you.

Am I all alone in the Blogiverse?

kp

11:15 PM  
Blogger laura r. said...

Lisa H., I have cook books, me want Bloygevalt!!!!

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Seth Aronson's attorney (and manservant), I say you should just make shit up!

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I miss your daily dose of love and humor. When I read your blog, I sometimes (edited - author overshare) on my smock. Please post again or my (edited - illegal acts described) a baboon. Your biggest fan,

(name removed by the Ashlee Simpson fan club)

12:17 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Hey - life is ethically ambigious.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home