Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Fuck you, Sigi!*


Once again, the winning combo of PMS, Ambien withdrawal, existential stagnation, and too many late nights with Charlie Rose has wreaked its havoc. 5 years of psychoanalysis and all I get is this lousy t-shirt: "so much unconscious hostility, so little time." Cross one more alienated male off the list. (And if I'd been more vigilant, it's right possible I could have gotten a job - or at least, as he promised, laid . [Mom, you did not just read that.] )

O ye Gods, why can't I just learn?

Thanking you in advance, my few but trusted blog-o-friends, for your support and commentary in my time of deep chagrin.

*For being so right

1 Comments:

Blogger Kurt said...

I need to stand on your head. Not sure why.

Seriously, I have no idea what you were talking about, but that post made me love you even more. If that's possible.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home