Monday, March 14, 2005

Only 30% Asshole/Bitch



Thanks for the heads up, Kurt!
I truly believe that this test is 99% more revealing and useful than the Meyers-Briggs, the MMPI and "What Color is your Parachute?" put together!

I can only wonder, however, if this is genetic.
(Mom, we will verify this during your visit next week.)

Currently, I am visiting my friends Jennifuzz, Hogg, and Cletus in beautiful Somerville, MA. The Fuzz and I are pleased to discover that we have a mere 1% A/B differential! I knew there was a reason we've been friends for 18 years. At one point, Fuzz, Hogg, and I were sitting in the living room, each with our iBooks, posting, commenting, and discussing blogs all together as Cletus looked on in dog-like amazement. It was a truly sublime moment, and gave me real cause to question the role information technology has come to play in simple human interaction.

I suppose this would be the moment to capitalize on that 30%.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kurt said...

Wish I was there.

Of course, I am there in spirit and through the web cam on the mantel, so that will have to do for now.

BTW JF, Lisa is sniffing your books again.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home