Wednesday, August 30, 2006

When all else fails, make a list



Things that scare me
  • Ghosts
  • When a man loves a woman
  • The future
  • Grouped teenagers
  • War on Terror
  • Alzheimer’s disease
  • Success
  • The behavioral side effects of prescription sleep aids
  • Cockroaches

    Things that make me anxious
  • People who like me but don’t know me
  • People I know and don’t like
  • The past
  • Sunday
  • Optimism
  • Long-distance travel
  • Feelings

    Things I tolerate well
  • God
  • Enemas
  • Mice

    Things I usually enjoy
  • The accordion
  • Old cemeteries
  • Reading the dictionary

    Things I really like
  • Sexual intercourse
  • Antiquarian books

    Things I love
  • Cheap novelties

  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger Kurt said...

    The problem with grouped teenagers is that they are up to no good.

    10:38 PM  
    Blogger Frankkumon said...

    You must really like sexual intercourse with antiquarian book dealers while wearing X-Ray Specs.

    12:58 AM  
    Blogger Karima said...

    The War on Terror and God are not real.

    9:21 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home