Monday, March 21, 2005

required document as a condition of my release

I have been instructed to post something on Lisa's blog, or I won't be allowed to leave her apartment during my stay here in Brooklyn. It's a little claustrophobic for me here, what with all the knick-knacks. Don't get the wrong idea- I'm responsible for sending her a good portion of them over the years, and I'm flattered that she displays them still. But it is a little scary when I wake up in the morning. The main issue here is that Lisa needs to find a nice, stable guy, settle down together and start a family. I think that could be one way to reduce the room-dandruff, because she'd have to baby-proof the place at some point. Now, Lisa probably will not be very happy when she reads this, but I really am not a blogger at heart. Just a mom.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kurt said...

Hey, at least she displays your knick-knacks. Mine is in a corner behind the broken NordicTrack.

It's okay, I only spent a year of my life on it.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Karima said...

Hi Lisa's mom. This is something I found this morning that I thought you would both enjoy in light of taking the asshole/bitch test. enjoy!

http://www.gapingvoid.com/Moveable_Type/archives/001438.html

2:30 PM  
Blogger Lisa H. said...

We both lurve it! Thanks! (I think it also reinforces my mother's blogophobia).

3:08 PM  
Blogger pork and shellfish said...

why are you encouraging people to eat me! I'd never do that to you! I'm just pork and shellfish.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Karima said...

I don't want to start a family feud but EGIT might be right. The trick to pick up the knick knacks and if there is no dust outline, they were just recently placed there.

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Lisa H. said...

Bloggathustra-
You read my mind!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home