Wednesday, June 08, 2005

It's not just for breakfast anymore, or these things practically write themselves


Giotto. Desperatio, 1306

Desperation is the raw material of drastic change. Only those who can leave behind everything they have ever believed in can hope to escape.
-William S. Burroughs

__________________________________________
Thank you for taking Match.com's exclusive, Ph.D.-designed Personality Test!


You're adored, and for good reasons

You bring real passion to life. You're a woman of great integrity who'll stand up and fight for causes she believes in. You have a vision for the future and always are searching to find love and a sense of "balance" in your life. You refuse to settle long-term for a boring job or doing something just because it's expected of you. You have good friends and really appreciate the people in your life. You put the ones you love ahead of everything else. In fact, sometimes you can put them ahead of your own needs. You're overdue to bring real romance into your life and ready to experience a powerful "spark" with someone special.

Okay. This description seems a little over-the-top, but sure - if you say so.


Quirks men notice

Like all women, you have your strengths as well as your quirks and shortcomings.

  • At times you can become so focused on ideas, plans for the future, or a new project that you lose track of the day to day details of life (like doing laundry, balancing your checkbook, or even eating).
  • You can worry too much about your relationship and need reassurance that things are okay.
  • Some days when you're in a bad mood and can't hide it, co-workers or friends take it personally and think you're upset at them.
Seems reasonable to me.

Quirks you may notice

You have a lot going on in your head and can forget to take care of practical things.
Because you're sensitive, you sometimes carry the worries of the world on your shoulders.

Tell me something I don't know.

Now you can find someone whose personality will be truly compatible with yours.


Great! When can I start?

______________________________

Turn-ons : Flirting, Public displays of affection, Erotica; Turn-offs: Sarcasm
About me and who I'd like to date: I do not believe in constants therefore I find it difficult to relate to people who have very strong opinions about anything.
Most humbling moment: buildings
About me and who I'd like to date: I'll start with my appearance.
Turn-offs: Dancing
About me and who I'd like to date: I'll give anything a shot.
Favorite Hot Spots: I live in Soho and love it.
About me and who I'd like to date: I love my individuality.

....(Your Profile viewed: 544 times) ....

Nowadays not even a suicide kills himself in desperation. Before taking the step he deliberates so long and so carefully that he literally chokes with thought. It is even questionable whether he ought to be called a suicide, since it is really thought which takes his life. He does not die with deliberation but from deliberation.
-Søren Kierkegaard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home